8 Ways People Block Prosperity
There are many ways in which people block prosperity or abundance from coming their way, and I’d like to focus on 8 in this blog. You’ll notice that most of them are centred around beliefs, but also behaviours. Our thoughts are very powerful.
- Non-deserving – the belief that we don’t deserve any better. That we don’t deserve to feel at ease around money and the knowing that there is always enough and we are always provided for. This can be rooted to issues of self-esteem. If you don’t feel worthy of receiving, you will energetically push prosperity away.
- Telling yourself you are useless with money. This belief pushes money away as we fear that if we get it we won’t know how to handle it, will fritter it away or someone will somehow snatch it off us.
- Thinking ‘Money doesn’t like me’ – the belief that money mustn’t like you because it never comes your way, always choosing someone else. This is what the video is aimed at.
- Scarcity mindset and outlook. Scrimping and scraping. Talking all the time about how you can’t afford this or that, or this is too expensive. This is very challenging to get out of if you are in the habit of it and the universe seems to reflect that there isn’t enough, there’s no real way of getting more and you are in a space of fear.
- People will be jealous/bully me/hate me if I am prosperous. This is an issue around safety, and feeling unsafe to be more prosperous can show up as a block.
- The economy is bad – focusing on this all the time pushes prosperity away from you as it is another form of scarcity mindset. I don’t suggest people to bury their head in the sand, but alter the focus to what is good, what is working, what you are receiving. You must be receiving something (air, water, food), right?
- Complaining all the time and being negative – and the quickest answer to this is to write a daily gratitude list. There is always something to be grateful for, no matter how challenging things are. You can bring yourself into a more positive mindset this way.
- Prosperous people are bad/materialistic/ego-driven etc. You name it, if you feel that being prosperous makes you bad somehow you will make sure that it doesn’t happen to you.
What I recommend to correct these = Energy EFT tapping!!
Energy EFT (and Angel EFT) is something you can work on yourself. That said, do work with an experienced Master Practitioner for more complex or ingrained issues or if you are not progressing when you try on your own. I also help people with these issues with Angel EFT sessions.
Here is a video aimed at the belief ‘money doesn’t like me.’ Try Energy EFT for any of the above. Tap on the positive. Instead of ‘useless with money’ tap on ‘I am getting good with money, more and more each day.’ Tap on a positive affirmation of your choice.
All of these are in the minuses on the SUE scale. In order to increase your experience of prosperity, you need to get up into the pluses and anchor yourself there.
If you’d like to enjoy 24, laser-focused, exclusive prosperity energy and mindset videos, why not head over to the Prosperity Energy Club Archives?
About the author: Susan Browne helps people to feel great in their energy and achieve their goals through Wellness coaching and Modern Energy Tapping. Susan is the author of ‘Angel EFT, Tap Into the Angelic Realm with Modern Energy EFT’ DragonRising Publishing, 2016 (available from Amazon and the Book Depository) and is also a qualified counsellor with the APCP. Get in touch for more info. Follow Susan at @angeleft on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.